10 Minute CBT in Primary Care: Mental Health
By Lee David
Mar 2011ISBN 9781904842927
The training in this DVD series is designed for a wide range of primary care health professionals including GPs, nurses, occupational health, rehabilitation and many others.
Key features include management of:
* Positive behaviour change in a mother with depression
* Understanding and overcoming panic attacks
* Managing stress in the workplace
* Managing multiple worries in a patient with generalised anxiety disorder
* Assessment and initial management of insomnia
Running time: 80 minutes
About the author:
Dr Lee David is a GP Trainer and CBT Specialist. She is director of the training organisation, 10 Minute CBT, which provides practical training in using brief 10 Minute CBT approaches to improve care of both physical and emotional health problems.