* UKCAT revision and detailed explanatory notes
* Hundreds of revision questions, answers and explanations
* All question types covered, including SJTs
* New question types included
* Top tips to help your revision
* Includes free access to further questions online
The United Kingdom Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) is a requirement for entrance to most UK medical, veterinary and dental schools. The key to scoring highly is practising the different question types under timed conditions.
This new comprehensive book from dotMedic covers the entire UKCAT exam and contains all the latest question styles. The exam format and its different sections are explained in detail and are then followed by worked examples of each question type. Hundreds of timed questions with detailed explanations are provided. For further practice, more questions are available online at www.dotmedic.com using the unique code published within the book.
Maximise your chances of success in the UKCAT using this book and the free online resource that goes with it.