Eureka: Clinical Skills, Diagnostics and Reasoning
By Ben Lovell, Mark Lander and Nick Murch
Mar 2020 , 436 pp
Clinical Skills, Diagnostics and Reasoning provides detailed coverage of the history and examination of all major body systems. It teaches you how to undertake key clinical tests, make effective diagnoses and develop logical clinical reasoning and will be an essential resource as you start on the wards.
- an engaging and authoritative style with everything you need in one place
- realistic clinical cases these show how skilled clinicians work through a presentation, and put disease and biomedical principles into context
- extensive range of photographs superb clinical photos show exactly how to undertake a broad range of examinations and tests
- starter questions stimulating questions and answers to test your knowledge and highlight the level of detail you need
- study boxes these highlight tips, tricks and key learning points
Designed to take you from the lecture theatre to the ward from anatomy and physiology to typical clinical cases and how they are assessed.
By fully integrating basic science and clinical medicine, Clinical Skills, Diagnostics and Reasoning will equip you with the core knowledge and skills you will need for exams and placements!